What is the payment method?
Belly Button accepts all major Debit and Credit cards.
I never received my confirmation email, how can I get another?
There are a few reasons why you may not have received an email confirmation from Belly Button. You may have misspelt your email address or your settings on your email account may have sent the email to your SPAM folder. Your email provider’s default settings may not allow their confirmation email to get through to your email account.
How do I apply a gift card, promo code, or gift certificate?
* You must first select the quantity to place an item in the shopping bag.
* You will then be directed to the shopping bag with your line item/s included.
* Above the line item/s you will see the “Enter Discount Code / Gift Card” submission text box.
Please input the gift card or gift certificate code you received into this text box. Be sure to click on the “apply code” button. Once the code is applied, you will see a change in your total reflecting the discount that the gift card/certificate offers.
Please note that no more than one code (gift card, gift certificate or promotional code) is allowed per order, and cannot be applied to the SP&S fees.
What if I received a damaged item?
Items that are damaged/defective upon arrival:
* If you believe you have received a defective or incorrect merchandise (style or colour), you must contact customer service within 30 days of receipt and provide a photo of the defect and/or incorrect product.
* Belly Button DO NOT replace with a different print than what was originally ordered.
What is the return policy?
These are Belly Button Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the website.
* All product returns require approval from their customer service team within 14 days of receipt of product.
* Products must be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
* Upon receipt of returned product, they will refund the purchase amount (on the credit card used for the purchase) minus (if applicable) any shipping and handling fees, insurance fees, or embroidery fees.
* Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by them.