What payment methods do you accept?
Body Glove accepts VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Discover Card, Diners Club, and PayPal.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes. Body Glove ships internationally.
What are the delivery times?
Estimated delivery time on most items is 3-7 business days for shipments within the continental United States. Estimated delivery time on Women’s Swimwear and Activewear is 5-10 business days. For international customers, It takes approximately 3-5 business days for your BodyGlove.com package to arrive at GlobalShopex’s facility. It takes 5-12 days for your package to arrive at you from GlobalShopex, depending on your location.
What is your International duties and taxes policy?
International customers are responsible for all duty and tax fees.
What is your return policy?
* Most items purchased from BodyGlove.com may be returned for a refund. For a limited time, Body Glove has extended their return window to the first 60 days of delivery.
* Items purchased from BodyGlove.com cannot be returned to a Body Glove store or outside retailer, and vice versa.
* Body Glove do not accept exchanges. Instead, place a new order at BodyGlove.com and return your original item(s) for a refund.
* If there are any issues with the delivery of an order, such as non-delivery or damage to products, BodyGlove.com must be notified within 21 days of the
shipping date or they will be unable to assist with replacement or refund.
* Returns received after the 30-day 60-day mark may be refused or subject to a restocking fee.
* Items listed as “final sale” are ineligible for return or exchange.
* Returned merchandise must be unworn, unaltered, and accompanied by the original price tag, packaging, and completed return form.
Shipping fees are non-refundable.