What forms of payment methods do you accept?
Boss Audio Systems accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and PayPal Credit. Sorry, no COD orders. They do not accept credit card numbers delivered by email.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes. Boss Audio Systems ships Internationally.
When will my order arrive?
* Boss Audio Systems will notify you of your estimated delivery date after your order is shipped.
* Shipments are made within one business day after your order is approved and paid before 3:00 PM PST, Monday – Friday. Delivery times are subject to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather, and acts of nature. There will not be any processing or shipping of orders on weekends or national holidays.
* Shipping times outside of the continental United States may vary based upon the delivery address, post office, and custom hold.
* Due to an increase in order volume during the holidays, online orders will be shipped within two business days.
Will you ship to an address other than my billing address?
They are happy to ship your order to an address that is different than the billing address on file with your credit card provider. To avoid delays, they do ask that you call the credit card provider and add the alternate address to your account. Taking this step prior to placing your order helps them to ship your order quickly with minimal delays. APO/FPO and PO Box address. Unfortunately, Boss Audio Systems do not currently ship to APO, FPO or P.O. boxes. International and U.S. Territory Shipping Online orders can be delivered almost anywhere worldwide.
How can I return the item?
You can return a new, unused product within 30 days of the date of purchase and they will happily refund the purchase price less than original shipping charges. It’s easy to return a product:
* Log into your account or call (805) 988-0192 to initiate a return.
* An email will be sent to you with instructions for returning your product.
* Ship your unused product, in its undamaged original packaging, to the address identified in the email.