What is Clad & Cloth payment method?
Clad & Cloth accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal.
Where does Clad & Cloth ship?
Clad & Cloth ships within selected countries provided during checkout.
How can I track my order?
They provide tracking for your order through the shipping service used to ship your package. Once the item leaves their warehouse, they are unable to make any changes to the delivery address.
What is Clad & Cloth return policy?
They strive to offer easy returns with a generous 30 day return period on all orders with a free pre-paid return label when returning for Store Credit.
Can I exchange my order?
Exchanging your purchase anywhere can be stressful. They sell out of items so quickly, that they cannot always guarantee that they can exchange for a different size. They strongly recommend that you request a return first and purchase the item that you want in your size.
What is Clad & Cloth return process and condition?
In order to maximize your return, please keep these things in mind as you package your return or exchange:
* Any item returned in unsellable condition may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and the return will be credited for a gift card for store credit.
* All sale and marked-down items are Final Sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
* Returns exclude International and APO/FPO addresses.
* Items must be returned in their original packaging, unwashed, without wear or damage, along with the original packing slip.
* Returns will be processed within 7-10 days of receipt. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment and usually take 3-5 business days to show on your account.
* They will not accept returns without prepaid labels and they are unable to refund any shipping paid by the customer.