What payment methods do you accept?
Do It Tennis accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express and PayPal.
Do you ship to APO and FPO addresses?
Orders shipped to APO or FPO addresses will ship via USPS Parcel Post. The shipping cost is approximately $10 (depending on the weight of the order).
Will I have to pay any taxes or import duties?
There are no U.S. taxes. However, you will be responsible for any additional customs handling fees, duties and/or taxes. Because each country is different, and these fees change often, they do not know these fees. Your local post/customs office can give you this information.
What happens if I refuse or abandon my order?
Do It Tennis cannot issue credit for international packages which are refused or abandoned.
What is your return policy?
* They do not accept use or worn merchandise.
* All returns must be postmarked within 30 days from the day order was received.
* Any item(s) that are returned past the 30-day window WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
* Please include your Return Authorization number or a copy of your original invoice, along with instructions regarding the reason for the return or exchange.
* Court equipment is subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.