What is FTD Flowers payment method?
FTD Flowers accepts all major Credit Card, Debit Card, GooglePay and PayPal.
Do you deliver Worldwide?
Yes, FTD Flowers deliver Worldwide.
What is FTD Flowers service fees?
A service fee is applied to orders delivered by a FTD Flowers florist, however, the actual service fees charged may vary. For example, same-day deliveries, weekend and holiday service fees may be higher.
- For residential deliveries, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the floral arrangement for the recipient to retrieve when they return or attempt delivery the next day. During major holidays, deliveries may be made as late as 9 pm.
- For business deliveries, if the business is closed or not accepting deliveries, delivery will be attempted the next business day. During holidays, deliveries may be made as late as 5 pm.
- Please note: Florists may call the recipient to schedule delivery.
- Hospital deliveries: please make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery.
- All pricing, fees and order total will be disclosed on the Billing and Review step of the checkout process, above the “Place Your Order” button.
How can I get order details?
When you place an order with FTD Flowers, details of your order, including personal information about order recipients, may be shared with a local FTD Flowers Florist to fulfil your order.
What is FTD Flowers limited time to bring my claim?
You and FTD Flowers agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the FTD Flowers Services or any FTD Flowers Content including without limitation any Claim or Dispute must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.