What are Jucy payment methods?
Jucy accepts all major Debit and Credit Cards.
How do I make changes to my booking?
To make changes to your booking, including extending the return date, you will need to contact them by phone 1800 150 850 or email ([email protected]
). Please note that any changes are subject to availability and approval by Jucy. Rates may also be re-calculated at the time of the amendment.
Will I be charged for the kilometres I drive?
No. Just for you, your hire includes unlimited kilometres meaning you can go wherever the road takes you.
What are Jucy’s cancellation fees?
Jucy understand that plans change, and this is often outside of your control, so they’re doing you a solid favour and have updated their policies for bookings made on and after 27 August 2020:
1. Jucy bookings are now 100% refundable(excl. any credit card fee) if cancelled at least 7 days prior to pick up
2. If cancelled within 1-6 days before pick up, then you can choose a 100% credit* (of the amount paid) or pay 50% of the booking value as cancellation fee
3. If cancelled within 24 hours to pick up or any no show, 100% of the booking value will be charged
4. Jucy will provide three date and location changes for free until pick up (subject to availability and at the new daily rate)
*Credit must be used for travel within one year from the cancellation date, in the same country and must be booked under the same name as the original booking. New bookings are subject to availability, new daily rate and booking conditions at the time of booking apply.
And for the bookings made on or before 26 August 2020, old terms apply:
1. If cancelled 22 days prior to pick up, a full refund of the deposit will be made (not including any credit card fees).
2. If cancelling between 1-21 days prior to pick up, your 20% deposit is non-refundable.
3. If cancelled on the day of pick up, or if you don’t arrive to pick up your vehicle the full booking cost is chargeable and payment is non-refundable.
Do you have bike racks?
Unfortunately, Jucy do not have bike racks available on their vehicles.
You are welcome to bring your own bike rack, however, any damage caused by this to their vehicle is not covered under their excess reduction cover.
Is there a Public Holiday Surcharge?
Yes, if you are picking up/dropping off your Jucy wheels in Australia on any of the following days (or public holidays declared for these days), a $100 surcharge will be applicable.