Active Kipling Australia Promo, Discount and Coupon Codes for February 2024
- All (5)
- Sales (2)
Kipling has been around for over 30 years and they have been dedicated to serving their customers in the best way possible by providing them with high-quality handbags that are definitely worth their affordable price.
Bags from Kipling provide convenience, an experience and a great aesthetic that can make people look good wherever they are or are planning to go. Love Coupons has made it easier to shop by providing discount codes that make shopping affordable and fun for all.
Here at Love Coupons, we like to save you money wherever we can. So that’s why we search and collect all the latest money-saving coupon codes, promotional codes, discount codes and deals for Kipling we can find.
Love Coupons are here to help you stretch your money a little bit further. So before you head over to the Kipling website, take a good look at all our money-saving offers to see what you can save.
Love Coupons Rating
Popular Kipling Coupon Codes February 2024
|10% Off Your Order For Sign Up at Kipling Coupon: ********Added: 23rd October 2020Uses: 10
|Up to 50% Off Sale Items at Kipling Coupon: ********Added: 15th July 2022Uses: 6
|Up to 60% Off Sitewide at Kipling Coupon: ********Added: 13th October 2022Uses: 4
|Special Offers with Newsletter Sign-Ups at Kipling Coupon: ********Added: 30th June 2020Uses: 4
|Free Shipping All Orders at Kipling Coupon: ********Added: 24th March 2022Uses: 1
Kipling Official Website
Kipling started operating in 1987 and they have been working tirelessly to ensure that all their customers leave with an experience unlike any other. They provide high-quality bags at affordable prices and have, over the past 34 years established themselves as leaders in the market offering men, women and kids high-quality bags. Kipling likes to make sure that their customers are taken care of for every occasion regardless of where they currently are or where they’re going.
Kipling doesn’t simply look at making a profit but rather, how they can best serve their customers. They have laptop bags, tote bags, crossbody bags, sports bags, travel bags and luggage and a whole lot more. A bonus when it comes to Kipling is that they are dedicated to sustainability and preserving the precious Earth. Quite a few bags (such as their collection with Coca-Cola) from Kipling are made using recycled products. Style, preservation and affordability are all on the agenda when it comes to shopping to Kipling.
About Kipling Homepage
Browse through the promo codes here at Love Coupons to find the perfect reason to spend on yourself while making sure you don’t break the bank to feel good.
How Do I Use My Kipling Promo Code?
If you’re looking for a discount on your online purchase at Kipling then you’ve come to the right place. All you have to do is follow the steps below to save money on your next laptop bag, tote, crossbody or travel bag. There is always a sale or discount available at Kipling to be redeemed, and it is our job here at Love Coupons to provide you with these amazing discount codes.
Step 1: Choose a promo code from the ones listed above
Choose the promo code from above that you’d like to redeem and it will reveal itself. For example, if you’re looking for 10% off orders at Kipling then find the promo above, and click on “Get Coupon” to reveal the code.
Step 2: Copy your promo code
Simply copy the code that is presented to you. You need this code in order to inform Kipling to remove part of the cost of your total order.
Step 3: Click on ‘Go to the Kipling site’
After you click, you will be directed to Kipling.
Step 4: Start Shopping!
Find the sports bag, tote, crossbody or travel bag you’d like to purchase at Kipling and add them to your cart.
Step 5: Make your purchase!
When you are ready to buy your items, go to Cart in the top right-hand corner. You can now start to make your purchase by clicking on ‘CHECKOUT’. You will need to either sign in or create an account.
Step 6: Enter the code at the Kipling checkout
Now that you have the code copied, simply paste it into the “Promo Code” label at the checkout. Check out the image provided below for an example in case you have any difficulty. If you’re on a computer or laptop, then you will usually find the promo code box to the right of the checkout page.
However, if you’re on a mobile then it is just as easy to find the promo code box you need. It is usually present on the checkout form.
Step 7: Enjoy!
Your discount will be applied and items will arrive in the post in just a few days, happy shopping!
Always note: There are terms and conditions associated with certain codes which you must comply with (like applying a code after meeting a maximum amount of money spent) and you cannot apply a code after submitting your order.
Extra Things You Need To Know About Using Kipling’s Promo Code
Why is my Kipling promo code not working?
There are several reasons why your Kipling code might not be working:
- The Kipling code you are using might have expired.
- You might be applying the Kipling code to certain items that do not accept discount codes, like sale items.
- You have already used this same code when shopping before at Kipling.
- You have not spent the minimum amount of money. Sometimes in order to apply a Kipling code, you have to spend a certain amount of money, and that might be the reason why the code is not working.
- You have taken the Kipling code from an international deals site, which probably doesn’t apply to Kipling.
If you ever find that one of our Kipling codes here at Love Coupons to be not working, please let us know and we’ll make sure to fix the problem!
What Payment Methods Does Kipling Accept?
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Zip Pay
Does Kipling Offer A Buy Now Pay Later Option?
Yes, they do. Afterpay is a payment platform that allows customers to pay for their purchases in four equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. The good news is that all payments are interest-free and customers will receive their orders straight away.
- No interest - 100% interest free, no upfront fees
- Instant approval - no application or cards, instant approval online
- Delivered now - orders are processed immediately
For additional information please view the Afterpay terms.
How does Afterpay work?
- Pay in 4 instalments over 6 weeks:You’ll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every two weeks.
- No fees when you pay on time:With interest-free instalments, the only fees are for late payments. You can find your payment schedule in the Afterpay app and we’ll send you regular reminders.
- Enjoy instant approval decision:You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
How to use Afterpay to shop online:
- Customers should simply add the products they want to their basket
- Select Afterpay as the payment method during checkout. This will redirect the page to the Afterpay website to process the order.
- Register or log in to Afterpay to confirm the order.
- Customers will be redirected to the Kipling website to receive their order confirmation.
How to use Afterpay to shop in-store:
- Browse your favourite shops in-store.
- Download the Afterpay App
- Instantly create your account
- Tap the ‘Card’ tab and follow the prompts to set up the Afterpay Card & add it to your digital wallet.
- Head to a retailer accepting Afterpay and activate the Afterpay Card in the app and pay using Apple Pay or Google Pay.
To make a purchase with Afterpay customers will need:
- A Visa or Mastercard credit/debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To have a residential address
Yes, Kipling offers ZipPay - the ‘buy now, pay later, no extra cost’ option which allows you to pay in instalments and it’s interest-free!
For additional information, customers can view the Zip terms and conditions.
Own the way you pay
Buy the things you love now and pay for them over 6 weeks, interest-free.
- Zip it
Zip Pay is 100% interest-free, always. There’s a A$6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if customers’ closing balance is paid by the due date No balance no fee. If customers don’t meet their minimum monthly repayment a A$5 late fee may apply.
Customers can apply in just a few minutes when checking out online for up to A$1,000 to spend and pay over interest-free instalments. Customers simply need to enter a few personal details in order to be approved by Zip and then start shopping!
To use Zip:
- Want it
Choose Zip at the checkout to create your account with Zip in a few minutes
- Get it
Customers will get their purchases straight away.
The remaining instalments can be paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Own it
That’s it! You’re all done and your items will be on their way!
Am I eligible to use ZipPay?
For customers wondering whether or not they are eligible to use Zip, the following is criteria needs to be met:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- To be over the age of 18
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
Kipling Money-Savings Hints & Tips
Here are some great tips & tricks for extra savings at Kipling:
- Use Afterpay so you can buy now and pay later.
- Use Zip Pay so you can buy now and pay later
- Always check Love Coupons for the latest money-saving discount codes and deals at Kipling before you finish your purchase.
- Be sure to check out any sale, offers or discount sections on the Kipling website to find any promotions or discount offers.
- Join the Kipling newsletter to get the best offers, money-saving promotions and exclusive deals sent straight to your inbox.
- Follow Kipling on social media to stay updated with any new arrivals or offers.
Reasons To Shop At Kipling
- High-quality products
- Buy now pay later
- Sustainably produced bags
- New sales every day
- Quick delivery & easy returns
Sustainability & Responsibility
Kipling’s mission is to live light, not just as a bag brand, but as individuals too. They are aware of their responsibility, so they are taking action to make better decisions about Planet Earth. The sustainability collection approach:
- RE.Imagine our design
- RE.Think our materials
- RE.Purpose our energy
- RE.Connect to people and planet
Kipling favours timeless designs and uncompromising quality.
“Design provides a unique, yet challenging opportunity to rethink the impact we want to have on our planet’s valuable resources. Quality, timeless design and utility are all things we need to factor in if we want to make a positive contribution. We know there is no easy answer, but we are committed to doing more.” - Denielle Wolfe, Global Vice President, Product and Design
Kipling prints use 20% less water when printed on their new 38% recycled polyester fabric, a small step to being kinder to the environment.
36% of Kipling products are produced in 100% solar energy run facilities.
Re.Connect to People and Planet
2/3 of Kipling’s employees commute by bike, train, or electric scooter.
Kipling x Coca-Cola collection
The products in the Kipling | Coca-Cola collection were thoughtfully created with recycled fabrics from 500ml PET bottles, keeping these plastic bottles out of landfills and turning them into Kipling bags!
Kipling Shipping & Delivery: What Do I Need To Know?
For customers’ convenience, Kipling ships using the Australia Post eParcel service anywhere within Australia. They make their best efforts to deliver products within 5 to 10 working days to the address specified by customers during the purchase process, however, delivery to Western Australia, Far-North Queensland, and Northern Territory may require additional 2-3 days additional delivery time.
More importantly, Kipling offers FREE standard delivery anywhere in Australia.
Customers need not worry if they’re not home when the product/s are delivered, Australia Post will leave a card at their home advising them that an attempt has been made to deliver the product. The parcel will then be available to be collected at customers’ local post office.
Kipling is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. They endeavour to make sure that all products listed on their website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn’t available or Kipling is unable to fulfil the order, they will notify customers within 2 business days to arrange a backorder or a full refund.
Please note that Kipling cannot ship goods to an address outside of Australia.
Orders made with AfterPay may not be exchanged in-store and must be returned online for a refund.
By utilising Australia Post MyPost Safe Drop Service (‘Service’) customers agree that:
- They are aware of the risk of utilising the Service and agree that other delivery options were available to them at the time of order.
- Australia Post will not obtain or require a signature on delivery of each parcel and that it may leave parcels at the delivery address, either in the delivery location requested by customers or some other safe location selected at Australia Post’s sole discretion, without obtaining a signature from any person; and, if the parcel is delivered in the manner described in the paragraph above, the parcel will be deemed to have been delivered at the time the parcel is scanned as delivered and left at the delivery address.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Kipling shall not be liable to customers or to any other person for any loss or damage that may be suffered, as a result of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, by or on behalf of Australia Post in relation to the loss or damage to any parcel, including, but not limited to:
- A. where it is left at the delivery address in any location as requested pursuant to this Service;
- B. where it is left at a delivery address in a manner that is inconsistent with the delivery instructions specified in the request for the Service; or
- C. where it is not left at the delivery address and requires collection from a Post Office; except to the extent that such loss or damage is a direct result of our fraud or willful misconduct.
Kipling Returns and Refunds: What Do I Need To Know?
Kipling offers customers a Free 90-day Return Policy within Australia on goods that have been purchased online (via their site) that are unused and in a saleable condition.
To process a return:
- Customers should simply fill in the details on the return form and a postage label will be emailed to them
- Attach the label and return the item(s) to Kipling in the same condition it was received and if possible with all packaging.
All products must be returned in an undamaged, as-new condition with all labels and product swing tags attached. Any item returned that does not meet these criteria will be returned to the customer and a refund will be declined.
A full refund of the purchase price will be issued to the original credit card for all items confirmed and returned in a re-saleable condition. Due to high order volumes, Kipling’s returns process is currently experiencing delays. Customers should please allow up to 15 business days for the refund to appear on their bank statement.
Registered users can print the postage label, view ‘Return Requests’ and ‘Status of each Return’ from ‘My Account’. Customers should please ensure they are logged in when they request a return.
Customers are free to contact Kipling if they have any further questions regarding the return of their purchase.
PayPal & Afterpay Returns
Orders made with AfterPay or Paypal may not be exchanged in-store and must be returned online for a refund via Kipling’s online returns process.
Refunding e-gift cards
For item(s) paid by both E-gift card and credit card, customers will be refunded on their credit card up to the amount of their initial card payment and the remaining amount will be refunded to their E-Gift Card as store credit.
Care instructions for leather bags:
- Genuine high-quality leather
Kipling’s leather products have been made with care from genuine high-quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light
coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft
brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing
agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.
Care instructions for fabric bags:
You take your bag everywhere, so eventually, it will need some cleaning. Don’t worry about scrubbing away the memories–those are there to stay!
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When the fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
- Gather supplies: Customers will need warm water,a sponge or towel and mild soap.
- Empty the bag: Remove everything from the bag. Don’t forget to check all the pockets!
- Wipe it down: Wipe down the inside and outside of the bag using mild soap, warm water and a sponge.
- Let it dry: Leave the bag to air out in a dry space. Make sure the zippers are open!
Where can I get an older product from?
Why can’t I see the item I want online?
Why can’t I add the item I want to my basket?
Why has my payment been rejected?
Why can I not log into my account to do my return?
How can I get a promo code for Kipling?
Kipling Pros & Cons
- Discounted savings on first order when customers sign up to the newsletter
- Secure payments
- Guides on how to wear and wash bags
- No online chat service
Similar brands Like Kipling To Shop At
- Vera Bradley – Shop quilted bags and backpacks from Vera Bradley. In exclusive patterns, their colourful products add organisation and fun wherever customers carry them.
- STATE Bags – STATE designs fashionable bags for work, travel, gym, & play. Shop the perfect backpacks, totes, crossbody bags, diaper bags, kids’ accessories & more.
- Fiorelli – Discover their great range of backpacks, totes, cross body bags, clutches and purses. Customers can gain access to sales up to 70% off!
Kipling Contact Details
If you need to get in touch with Kipling about an order, an inquiry, or anything else, there are a few ways you can do this.
Send an email
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help.
Contact Kipling via their contact form and they will get back to you asap.
Give Kipling a call at 1800 527 394 and they will be more than happy to help.
Kipling Opening Times
Kipling is an online retailer that is open 24/7
What makes Kipling stands above other similar online retailers is their brilliant customer service. They put their customers as a top priority. Their team responds as quickly as possible and through various platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Email. Whatever your inquiry is, Kipling is always there to help you!
Thank you for visiting Love Coupons
Thank you for visiting Love Coupons on your hunt for Kipling coupon and discount codes and other money-saving offers. We hope that one of our 5 Kipling coupons and offers for February 2024 help you save money on your next purchase. When you visit Love Coupons you can rest assured that our team has searched high and low to find all available Kipling deals. This includes checking the Kipling social accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, visiting blogs and forums related to Kipling, and even checking other top deal sites for the latest Kipling coupon codes.
When shopping online for Kipling, it is a good idea to always visit us here at Love Coupons before you finish your order. The Love Coupons team save our visitors thousands of dollars every month, many of which never knew Kipling discount codes were available until visiting our site. Now that you know how easy it is to save at Kipling with our promo and coupon codes, bookmark Love Coupons and always check us out before you checkout.
If you are looking for more than just Kipling coupon codes, here at Love Coupons we provide coupons and discounts for thousands of other popular brands and retailers. Check out our Kipling related stores, or visit our homepage to search our database of thousands of coupon codes.
Kipling Shipping Information
Kipling ships to Australia.