What is the payment method?
Beginning Boutique accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, and After Pay.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, they do ship worldwide.
What is your store opening time?
They are open from Mon-Fri 9-5 pm AEST
What is your tax & duties policy?
All prices on Beginning Boutique are in United States dollars. For international customers, the prices quoted do not include your local sales taxes or import duties, which may be charged to your purchase upon entry to your country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
What if I received faulty/damaged item?
1. If you receive an item that is defective or not what you ordered, please contact them as soon as possible: [email protected]
2. Beginning Boutique ask that you please provide as much detail as possible, including photos so that we can quickly and thoroughly investigate your claim.
3. In an effort to reduce Beginning Boutique environmental impact, if you have a minor problem with a product, Beginning Boutique will offer reimbursement for repair as the first and preferred resolution.
4. When you have a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement, store credit, or refund.
5. If Beginning Boutique has significantly misrepresented the product or provided an incorrect description, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement product, a store credit, or refund.
What is your return & refund policy?
1. Refunds are offered on all orders received back to them within 20 days of your delivery date - A refund will need to be requested, or store credit will be issued as our default resolution.
2. All refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to place the order. If you used multiple payment methods (eg. store credit gift card + PayPal/Credit Card/Debit Card/AfterPay/LayBuy), the funds will be reversed to those methods accordingly. It can take up to 10 business days for the refund to be reflected at your end.
3. A store credit (gift card) is offered on all orders received back to them within 45 days from the delivery date.
4. Gift cards have an initial validity period of 36 months, however, can be easily extended if you do not use it within that timeframe.
5. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied on previous or existing orders.
6. International returns do not qualify for free returns and the cost is at the customer’s expense.
7. Beginning Boutique strongly recommend obtaining/recording tracking on your return parcel, as Beginning Boutique cannot process a return without physical goods or proof of delivery.
8. Unfortunately, international customers do not qualify for free returns due to customs and delivery fees.