T2 Tea Coupons & Discount Codes October 2019

Visit T2 Tea

Active T2 Tea Australia Promo, Discount and Coupon Codes for October 2019

Expired T2 Tea coupons - they may still work!

Popular T2 Tea Coupon Codes October 2019

About T2 Tea

T2 Tea is about reinventing and reimagining the humble tea leaf and sharing their teas with anyone who’ll listen. T2 Tea members are inspired by the people they meet, and the far-flung places they visit. T2 Tea gets a kick out of taking ancient tea rituals and reimagining them, bringing them to a modern tea table. Every cup T2 Tea brew is a chance to make tea more enjoyable, more accessible and more experimental; it’s T2 Tea opportunity to connect, understand and share with the world their love for a better cup of tea, every day.
T2 Tea are different, their tea is different. Enter T2 Tea world of tea with a melting pot of exotic smells, taste sensations, intricately designed teawares and beautiful displays. T2 Tea are constantly experimenting with new blends and tasty brews. Today, even with over 200 teas to their name, they are only scratching the surface of what’s out there. What’s even greater, you can get further discounts using one of the coupons offered at LoveCoupons.com.au!

T2 Tea Homepage
T2 Tea Homepage

How do I use my T2 Tea discount code?

• Select the coupon code you wish to use and copy it
  • Follow our link to the T2 Tea website
  • When you’re ready to buy, review your shopping cart/checkout
  • Enter your coupon code in the box labelled “Enter Promo Code” and click ‘Apply’
  • The discount will be deducted from your order total straight away!

How do I use my T2 Tea discount code

T2 Tea Money-Saving Hints and Tips

Here are some great tips & tricks for extra savings at T2 Tea:

• Free delivery for Australian and NZ orders over $70
  • Free delivery for international orders over $120
  • Subscribe to T2 Tea newsletter and be the first to see new products and special offers
  • Sip now, pay later! with Afterpay! 
  • Make sure to check out T2 Tea Sale Page

T2 Tea FAQs

Where does T2 source its tea?

T2 Tea tea supplies are sourced from all over the globe. Some teas, such as Darjeeling or Assam, are sourced from the same region year after year. Other teas and tisanes are sourced from around the world, and this can change from season to season, depending on where we can source the best quality. If you have a query about a specific tea or tisane and where it has come from, get in touch with T2 Tea at [email protected] and they’ll be able to give you some more detailed information.

Which teas are suitable to drink while pregnant/breastfeeding?

T2 teas are blended and created for flavour and enjoyment, and as such T2 Tea cannot provide any medical or therapeutic advice for pregnant or breastfeeding women. It’s best to chat to your naturopath or doctor who will be able to recommend teas and tisanes that are suitable for your individual needs.

Are T2 teas organic?

At the moment, T2 Tea have a small but delicious range of Australian Certified Organic (ACO) teas and tisanes. They travel the globe searching for only the very best teas and tisanes, and pride themselves on choosing teas from suppliers with strong ethics and approaches to growing tea.

How should I store my T2 teas?

To ensure your tea stays as vibrant and delicious as when you took that first sip, T2 Tea recommend storing it in an airtight tin or dark glass jar away from direct sunlight.

T2 Tea Contact Details

Head Office - Tea Too Pty Ltd
PO Box 1382
Collingwood VIC
Australia 3066

Tea Society Enquiries Email: [email protected]

T2 Tea Opening Times

Store opening times 0900 - 1700

T2 Tea Shipping Information

T2 Tea ships to Worldwide/International

About T2 Tea

T2 Tea gets a kick out of taking ancient tea rituals and reimagining them, bringing them to a modern tea table. Every cup T2 Tea brew is a chance to make tea more enjoyable, more accessible and more experimental.

LoveCoupons.com.au Rating

4 / 5

T2 Tea Social Media Pages

Last Update

Offers for T2 Tea were last updated: 2nd August 2019

Categories related to T2 Tea