Can I change my order?
You can, but please be quick! All orders placed before 2 pm are dispatched the same working day and once your order has reached a certain point within the dispatch process, they are unable to make any changes to it. Even if you ask them in time, they may not have the size or color you want in stock. They can only make changes that do not increase the value of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
You can, but again, please be quick. All orders placed before 2 pm are dispatched the same working day and once your order has reached a certain point within the dispatch process, they are unable to stop it from being dispatched. Please email or phone as soon as you can so they can try to help you.
What payment methods do you accept online?
You can pay with any of the following credit and debit cards online:
* Maestro/UK Maestro
* Visa Debit/Delta
* Visa Electron
You can also pay for an online purchase using PayPal or any of their Footasylum Gift Cards.
How much is delivery?
* Standard delivery: £3.95 (or Free on orders over £49), delivered within 2-4 working days.
* Next day delivery: £5.95. Orders placed before 9 pm Monday to Friday will be delivered Next Day. Orders placed before 4 pm on Sunday will be delivered Next Day (excluding Bank Holidays). Please note, if you order after 9 pm on Friday your order will not be dispatched until Sunday.
* Delivery to any of our stores is FREE.
* They also deliver FREE of charge to any BFPO address.
* Delivery to Europe is from €11.50 and from $20 to the Rest of the World.
How do I return my order for a refund?
If you’ve paid by credit or debit card just pop down to your local Footasylum store, take your dispatch note and the goods you want to return, and the store team will be happy to offer you a refund. If you’ve paid by PayPal you can return your order to any Footasylum store for a refund back to your PayPal account within 14 days. Please note that the refund will not be actioned in their stores, the order will be sent back to their Head Office and the refund will be processed. Please note that they cannot offer exchanges for orders paid for by PayPal in-store. If you’re not near one of their stores then you will need to return the item by post to their Head Office. Simply send your order back making sure you have filled in the returns note on the back of your invoice and they will process the return as soon as it gets back to them.