What is the payment method?
AnVir Software accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Union Pay.
How can I speed up my PC & Windows startup?
1. Startup tab shows all programs that run on Windows start. It includes name, file path, company and description. Disable or delete programs that you don’t need, and your PC will run much faster.
2. “Delayed Startup” lets you set up any startup program to run a few minutes later after Windows startup. This allows you to begin using the computer without waiting for Windows to load all startup applications.
3. Run startup programs minimized to the system tray, or as a floating icon, or as a service on Windows startup.
4. Balance CPU usage, optimize memory, save process priority.
How can I uninstall the product?
There are a few ways to uninstall the product. Choose any of the following ways.
1. Open Control Panel, switch to “Add/Remove Programs”. Go to “AnVir Task Manager” and click Remove.
2. In Windows Explorer open folder where the product is installed and run “AnVir.exe Uninstall”.
Settings of the program are not deleted during uninstall.
Note: if you disabled some startup items or moved them to the delayed startup list, enable them before uninstall if you want them to run on Windows startup.
How can I update the software?
To get information about updates available, in the program main window go to Help->Check Version Update. To update your installed version perform the same steps as for installation.
1. Download the last version of the setup files from the download page.
. Run the installer and follow instructions.
3. You can install simultaneously a few editions of the product, but it’s not recommended.
How can I run Portable Mode?
You can run the program in portable mode.
List of programs that can run as a portable application:
- AnVir Task Manager Free
- AnVir Task Manager
- AnVir Task Manager Pro
You can download the portable version of AnVir Task Manager Free from the download page.